Thursday, May 27, 2010

Howling at the moon

The full moon makes people act a fool. I could have told you today, without a shadow of a doubt, that the moon was full. Dealing with the crazies at work is such a draining process normally and on the days that the moon is full its ten thousand percent worse. There is something about this specific day makes people more likely to be rude, more likely to yell and scream and more likely to drive you crazy.

Despite my best efforts, today they won. Today I almost lost my cool. There is a certain level of respect that should be extended to all humans. The golden rule Do unto others as you would have done to you . I'm a firm believer in treating each person as kindly as possible no matter what the circumstances. There is no reason to treat people like trash underneath your feet. Its just not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment